1. Statement regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- This website does not collect any data, does not set any cookies and does not include any external services.
- This declaration does not apply to linked sites that are not hosted by Rafael Vrečar.
- The web host of this website, World4You Internet Services GmbH
(https://www.world4you.com/, Hafenstraße 47-51,
4020 Linz, Austria) will while you are visiting Rafael Vrečar's website create web
server log files for reasons of operational security, access statistics, etc. containing
the following data:
the requested page (URL), the browser or browser version, the operating system used, the referrer URL (the previously visited website), the host name and IP address of the accessing client and the time of the server request.
These log files are stored for two weeks and then deleted automatically. Customers of World4You Internet Services GmbH also have access to error log files, which are helpful in finding errors. These will also be automatically deleted after two weeks. Further information can be found on the recently mentioned website of World4You Internet Services GmbH.
- The access statistics provided to the operator of this website by World4You Internet Services GmbH contain no personal data.
- When you contact me (= the owner of this website), Rafael Vrečar, I will not store any emails, text messages etc. longer than necessary to process your request. The data will of course be kept strictly confidential and protected to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- More detailed information from World4You Internet Services GmbH can be found here.
2. Content of the website
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided on the website. The author expressly reserves the right to change, amend, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to terminate the publication temporarily or permanently. The author is subject to a corresponding obligation, provided that the circumstances of an infringement are recognizable to him.
3. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to third-party websites, so-called hyperlinks, which are outside the responsibility of the author, the latter is only liable if he is aware of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use in the case of unlawful contents. The author, however, does not investigate on its own initiative any legal infringements.
In so far as this does not violate mandatory law, the author is not liable for material or ideal damages caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information.